Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Upcoming Events: 6th Annual Exhibition of Vintage Motorcycles - Williamsburg, Brooklyn - Sun. Aug. 23rd

My custom bike-building friend Peter sent me this just now and I'm rarin' to go. The 6th Annual Exhibition of Vintage Motorcycles, "Brand X", is being held this Sunday, August 23rd @ Works Engineering 168 N. 14th Street Near Wythe Ave in Brooklyn in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn. I'm pretty sure I've stumbled onto this show before back when I lived and worked in Williamsburg, and although I have no clue what happened to the photos I can tell you it was an insanely great showing of two wheeled power, technique and creativity. Best of all, the bike crowd is scary and angry enough to keep most of the curious hipster trash away.


The show is from 10am to 6pm with plenty of booze, BBQ and bands to keep your Sunday rollin'. Be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment