Monday, August 24, 2009

BrandX Photos on Flickr

Having once again missed out on a great day of vehicular mayhem somewhere in a ten mile radius of my house, I turned to Flickr to see if maybe some other like-minded soul was smart enough to get some photos of this shouldn't-have-been-missed 'cycle show. Success!


Indian Larry trailer shot via Jamie Boud on Flickr.

As you can see, I was completely wrong about what I send in my last entry about this show, regarding bikers scaring away rogue wanna-be hipsters. Of course, at some point the bedbugs and cockroaches end up taking over everything and there's nothing you can do but try your best to exterminate them...or move.

Check out Jamie's BrandX Flickr set for more great shots of a few of the bikes at the show. And next Saturday is the Rumblers Kustom Kills & Hot Rod Thrills show under the BQE in Williamsburg (hipsters beware).


For more info read my old post about it, visit the Rumbler's Site or visit Union Pool's Myspace for exact band times.

No comments:

Post a Comment