Sunday, September 19, 2010

Closet Cleanin'

Well, well, well...months and months ago I was working in earnest to clean out some of the years of junk accumulating in my closets, when I came across a number of rolls of undeveloped 35mm film. (Oh, remember the days?!) Lo and behold, at least one of the rolls contained a bevvy of photos from an old NSRA show I'd been to in PA. Joy!

Fast forward to now, when I'm sick as a dog at home, trying to keep my mind off my throbbing throat and numbing my brain with a little website maintenance, when I realize that HEY NOW...I never posted those old photos to my website.


...voila! I mustered up my last bit of energy for the evening to provide you with some "vintage" Garage goodies. Click the image above to head over to our RODS page and open up the NSRA '00 photo gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment