Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hellooo, ladies!

Sometimes, being lazy has it's benefits. For example, you can tell I clearly have been mega slacking on the whole Rod-A-Day thing. I was so psyched at first about it, I even created a whole Flickr group for the cars I was going to post every day. People could submit their stuff for me to talk about on this site...you get the idea.

Well, I made it, and then basically nothing happened. I spent weeks just searching around Flickr for cars I wanted to write about and adding them to the group, which was fun, but eventually I realized I was spending immense amounts of time surfing tons of photos, most of which had nothing to do with the East Coast (I try and keep it real, here) and I just didn't have the free time to keep up at that pace.

Then today, I while searching for new desktop wallpaper (ha), I noticed that I had a big chunk of new images waiting to be approved in the Greaser Garage :: Rod-A-Day pool. WTF!? People are interested! People had actually submitted their shit to my group. Un-frickin-believeable. YOU CARE! YOU REALLY DO! I have renewed faith in humanity.

So, I'd like to take this moment to highlight some non-car related material that was submitted to the group that is just superb...






Rebecca Gohl is a retro-stylist who works photo shoots out of Grand Rapids and is just killin' it at bringing out the buxom best in these lovely ladies. I was happy to see some quality pinup-photography in there as well. Good on you, Rebecca! Keep those photos coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment