Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year, jerks!!




Well, 2009 was a long, long, painful, awful turd of a year and I'm happy it's finally over. Already, 2010 started off well, with some random Peruvian dude at the corner store telling me he could tell I had "something special" inside and buying me a six-pack of Modelo and then the ATM spit out an extra $20 for my boyfriend...all literally by noon on New Years' Day.

Here's to better things to come in 2010 for everyone. Me? I quit smoking (four days and going strong), am getting my ass back into shape, being more pro-active about EVERYTHING and, as always, attempting to find time to blog more here about all things automotive (et al). We'll see how I do.

Wishing you the best (all three of you who read this blog regularly....)!!

xoxo
Kustom Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment