Sunday, October 11, 2009

ROD-A-DAY: Maryland Model A

Yes, I know...you probably thought you'd never see another Rod-A-Day again, didn't you??? Well HA - just when you think I've forgotten about my promises, I make good on them. At least for today.

the Greaser Garage Rod-A-Day 1930 Model A sedan
1930 Model A sedan, from the 38th Annual Vintage Tin of Maryland Rod Run in September, by splattergraphics via Flickr.

In other stream of consciousness news: am about to embark on reading Tom Wolfe's "The Kandy-Kolored Tangerine-Flake Streamline Baby"; there are NO hot rod magazines based out of the East Coast (I'm talking made-of-paper old school type magazines...are there?) and I want to design for one someday; and Hair the musical was actually pretty great (fuckin' hippies).

And in a whoppingly good suprise turn of aural events, my sexy piece of man beast just put Man...or Astroman? 1000X ** on the record player (yes, a real record player). I knew there was a reason I liked that guy.

**(Buy it from Touch and Go Records and support your local indie record label, jerkface!!! Buy vinyl! ...Or one day someone is going to spill a glass of water on your cellphone and you'll lose your entire record and video collection as well as your entire personal library!!)


Is it artifical? This gravity is strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment