Wednesday, July 8, 2009

UPDATE MADNESS!!!

Madness? Really? Ok, so it might not be much, depending on your definition of madness, but I updated the site with a bunch of new images today. Actually, the sad part of technology is that what took me an entire day to do (scanning, photoshopping and uploading old 35mm photos) will take you a fraction of an hour to look at. ...I'm going to try not to think about it.

First, I finally got all the images I took at the KKOA show back in June together and posted for you to check out both below and on the RODS page. (I'm still working on all the captions, so cool yer jets.)


Kustom Kemps of America Sled Scene East 2009

Want more? Well aren't you in luck! A few weeks ago I found three rolls of undeveloped film while I was cleaning up the house, so I got them developed and a week later (that's how long it takes the drug store to process film these days), voila! Turns out two of them were photos from the NSRA East show at the York Fairgrounds in York, PA from either 2000 or 2001, I can't really tell which.


A few selected images from the set.

Again, if you're interested, you can check them all out in their own set on Flickr until they are all here on the site, in one neat and tidy little place. I've been having some trouble deciding if I should just give up making individual pages for all these car show photos and just link solely to the Flickr set, but really, there's something kinda special about having all your web content in one place to look at. Makes shit easier, right? Probably.

I'm starting to realize why I had neglected this website for such a long time previously; having a full-time job (or I should say, being one of the lucky people I know who still has a full-time job) is really cutting into my "being productive in other more exciting areas of my life" time. Yeesh. I'm going to do my best to keep this stuff coming and still get at least four hours of sleep a night so, enjoy it while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment