Friday, June 19, 2009

ROD-A-DAY:: Friday Ford

So I still haven't gotten my photos from the weird pseudo KKOA show up on the site yet, and I'm clearly failing at posting an actual ROD-A-DAY, every day, but if it's any consolation, at least I'm still thinking about it all the time. This full-time job stuff is really getting in the way of my web-mistressing/blogging fun.

Excuses aside, here's today's awesome East Coast car, courtesy of Krapow who may or may not run Jalopyrama...you can only tell so much from a Flickr profile.


1950 shoebox Ford, in what appears to be a brushed steel finish. Incredible.

Now that shit is tight! This photo was taken at the East Coast Indoor Nats in 2007 (Baltimore, MD), so I wonder if it is still in the same state of unfinished glory, or if it's since been painted over. If that puppy was mine, and maybe the owner did this very thing, I'd keep the finish like that, get it all scalloped to hell and cover it all in clear coat. In my wildest dreams, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment